Top 5 Tuesday is hosted by Shanah over at the Bionic Book Worm and this week the topic is Top 5 intimidating books.
In no particular order, here are 5 books I’m most intimidated by:
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas– I feel like this might be the book on my tbr that I’ve owned the longest? I’m just so terrified that I won’t like it!
- The White Queen by Philippa Gregory – I loved the show but I’ve never really read something historical like this. It might be one I have to listen to the audiobook for.
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas – Just like with Throne of Glass, I’m worried I won’t like it.
- A Feast for Crows by George RR Martin – The ASOIAF books take so long for me to read! I love them but I hate reading one book for an extended amount of time.
- Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead – Richelle Mead is one of my favorite authors. I feel like there was no publicity for this book though? So I didn’t know it had come out when it did and I think people not knowing about this series is why sales weren’t good enough for the 3rd book to get published. I do own the first 2 books but I don’t know if I want to read them knowing I probably won’t ever find out what happens.