Sooo I finally went and got myself an audible account. Which is why half the books I read this month were audiobooks. I like that I can get them cheaper if I own the kindle book. Even if I just borrow the ebook through my library, it will give me a discount which is awesome.
- The Mirror Sisters by VC Andrews – ★★★☆☆
- The Making of Outlander by Tara Bennett – ★★★★☆
- Leave Me by Gayle Forman – ★★★★☆
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer – ★★★★☆
- The Chemist by Stephenie Meyer – ★★★☆☆
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer – ★★★★★
- New Moon by Stephenie Meyer – ★★★★★
- Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer – ★★★★★
Total Books: 8
Average Rating: ★★★★☆ (4.1 stars)
Leave Me was probably my favorite from this month. Heartless was also super good but Leave Me really stood out since it was Gayle Forman’s first adult novel. And then while I was reading The Chemist I just kept thinking “This is alright but also I’d just rather be reading Twilight again.” Sooo… that’s how I accidentally ended up rereading the series. I’m about a 1/4 through Breaking Dawn and also halfway through Voyager so those will definitely be on my December wrap up.
I don’t really have an actual TBR for December. I think I’m just going to try to read some short, fast-paced books. So far in 2016 I’ve read 86 books… my goal was just 25. It might be a bit of a reach to go for 100 but maybe I can get to 95?
What did you read this month? Any books you’re hoping to receive during the holidays?