WWW Wednesday is hosted by Taking on a World of Words
The Three Ws are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
Right… so I haven’t done one of these since October…. I don’t think I’ve even made a post except like blog tour stuff that I just have to copy/paste the html. I’m such a terrible blogger omg. I’ve been wanting to do some tags and write more posts and I just keep forgetting??? Anyways since I haven’t made a post since October all of the ‘what did you recently finish reading’ with be from November 1 until today.
What are you currently reading?
Voyager by Diana Gabaldon
Their passionate encounter happened long ago by whatever measurement Claire Randall took. Two decades before, she had traveled back in time and into the arms of a gallant eighteenth-century Scot named Jamie Fraser. Then she returned to her own century to bear his child, believing him dead in the tragic battle of Culloden. Yet his memory has never lessened its hold on her… and her body still cries out for him in her dreams.
Then Claire discovers that Jamie survived. Torn between returning to him and staying with their daughter in her own era, Claire must choose her destiny. And as time and space come full circle, she must find the courage to face the passion and pain awaiting her…the deadly intrigues raging in a divided Scotland… and the daring voyage into the dark unknown that can reunite—or forever doom—her timeless love.
Ahhh this is so good and I’ve already cried a little bit. I’ve heard that people lost interest while reading this book? But I feel like I’ll have to fight the urge to read the rest of the series right away.
New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
I knew we were both in mortal danger. Still, in that instant, I felt well. Whole. I could feel my heart racing in my chest, the blood pulsing hot and fast through my veins again. My lungs filled deep with the sweet scent that came off his skin. It was like there had never been any hole in my chest. I was perfect – not healed, but as if there had never been a wound in the first place.
Yeah.. I’m reading this again. I finally went and got an audible account so I got this series to listen to.
What did you recently finish reading?
- The Mirror Sisters by VC Andrews – This was one of the best VCA books published recently. It reminded me of the older ones and I’m actually looking forward to the next in the series.
- The Making of Outlander by Tara Bennett – This was an interesting book for me to read while rewatching the series
- Leave Me by Gayle Forman – I just wish Gayle Forman would write more adult books??? This was so good!
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer – Ok but have you guys seen the cover without the dust jacket?! It’s gorgeous. The book was also great. I can’t wait for her next book!
- The Chemist by Stephenie Meyer – I wanted to like this so badly. It was alright but I think it was just too long. A lot of information was talked about over and over again and it just got repetitive.
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer – Listening to this audiobook was such a weird experience? I flew through it just like I did the first time I read the book.
What do you think you’ll read next?
It’ll probably be a while before I finish Voyager but after I finish listening to New Moon I’ll go ahead and start on Eclipse.